• Attend 1 summer concert and write a 1-page report. (Ask Miss Ingrid for ideas)
• Have 1 new summer piece concert ready, including memorized
Choose 2 items from the prize basket
• Complete all of the Bronze Level
• Attend a second summer concert and write a 1-page report.
• Have a second summer piece recital ready (except memorized)
• Make a piece of artwork that expresses either your first or second summer pieces. Artwork can include jewelry making, sculpting, drawing, painting, and dancing, as well as photography, video, or even food!
$5 gift certificate to one of the following:
Uncle Harry's, Kopp's, or The Book Cellar bookstore
• Complete all of the Bronze and Silver Levels
• Attend a third summer concert and write a 1-page report about it.
• Review 2 pieces older than the last recital, and have them memorized
$20 gift certificate for the White House of Music, or Barnes & Noble, or the Garden of Readin'
The deadline for completing Piano Paces 2011 levels is your very last August lesson.
There are many opportunities to hear live concerts this summer. Here are just a few:
• Miss Ingrid's trio, In One Accord, performs Wednesday, June 15 at the Steinway Gallery of Milwaukee at 12 noon. ($2)
• See www.bkcb.org for outdoor, free concerts in Burlington's Echo Park (June 24, July 1, 7, 14, 21, and 28)
• See for free concerts on Thursdays by the river in downtown Waterford
• Wisconsin Philharmonic Orchestra will be performing at Old World Wisconsin, Friday, July 24, 7:00 p.m. ($$)